Events Coming Up 2018/ 2019
- 11th July – Trip to Itchen Valley Country Park
- 12th July – Sports day followed by AGM
- 12th July – Last day of term before the Summer Holidays. Morning session only
Supporting the Pre-School
You can help to support the Pre-School in a number of ways, including:
- Attending the Parent Support Group meetings, generally only an hour each half term.
- Joining a Pre-School session. The children enjoy new faces to talk to.
- Contributing to your child’s records – there is a comment sheet available.
- Volunteering to help write the newsletter.
- Help with the organisation of a summer fayre.
- Help with fundraising.
- Washing dressing up clothes.
- Washing equipment.
- Ideas for weekly themes.
- Meeting new parents – making them feel welcome.
- Telling us about your hidden talents or former life! Perhaps you could talk to the children about your experiences or job.
- Bringing back an authentic piece from your holiday.